Views: 41 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-08 Origin: Site
Trouble 1: PET bottle transparency is not good
Reasons: 1. The heating temperature is too high. 2. The heating time is too long. 3. Compressed air contains water. 4. The injection embryo tube itself is not transparent. 5. The embryo tube design is unsuitable. 6. The inflation ratio is too small
1. Cool down. 2. Shorten the heating time. 3. Use a dryer to remove water. 4. Improve the quality of embryo tube, select materials and increase the dryness of raw materials. 5. Improve the size design of embryo tube. 6. Reduce the diameter of embryo tube
Trouble 2: The PET bottle appears pearly luster and white
Reasons: 1. The heating temperature is too low. 2. Uneven wall thickness of embryo tube. 3. The embryo tube is too thick, and the heating and penetration are insufficient.
1. Heat up or slow down the revolution speed. 2. Improve embryo tube quality. 3. Reduce the thickness of the embryo tube, or try to increase the outer cover of the heating device to increase the surface temperature of the embryo tube
Trouble 3: The position of the bottom nozzle of the PET bottle is offset
Reasons: 1. Start blowing too early. 2. The stretch rod is not down to the end. 3. Offset between the stretching rod and the center line of the bottle axis. 4. The embryo tube wall thickness is uneven or the injection density is uneven. 5. Uneven heating
1. Delay the blowing time or increase the descending speed of the stretch rod. 2. Adjust the position of the magnetic pole switch. 3. Adjust the position of the stretch rod. 4. Improve embryo tube quality. 5. Improve the heating conditions, or check whether there is any problem with the rotation of the embryo tube
Trouble 4: uneven wall thickness of PET bottles
Reasons: 1. The position of the stretching rod is not in the center of the embryo tube. 2. Blow holes are asymmetrical, with different apertures. 3. The stretching ratio is too low or the inflation ratio is too small. 4. The embryo tube does not rotate in the heating furnace. 5. Uneven embryonic tube wall thickness or uneven injection density
1. Adjust the position of the stretch rod. 2. Adjust the position and diameter of the blowing hole. 3. Increase the stretching ratio or inflation ratio. 4. Check the rotation device. 5. Improve embryo tube quality
Trouble 5: The upper part of the bottle is too thick
Reasons: 1. The upper part temperature is too low. 2. The position of the mold vent hole is too far from the upper part. 3. The stretching ratio is too low. 4. The inflation ratio of the upper part of the bottle is too low. 5. The stretching rod speed is too slow.
1. The upper part is heated. 2. Adjust the position of the exhaust hole. 3. Increase the stretching ratio. 4. Change the shape of the bottle. 5. Adjust the speed of the stretch rod.
Trouble 6: The bottom of the bottle is too thin
Reasons: 1. Start blowing too early. 2. The bottom temperature is too high. 3. The bottom of the embryo tube is too thin.
1. Delay the start of blowing time. 2. Reduce the bottom temperature. 3. Increase the thickness of the bottom of the embryo tube
Trouble 7: The bottle clamping line is obvious
Reasons: 1. Insufficient mold clamping pressure. 2. The sealing time is too early. 3. Mold problem. 4. The size of the germ tube tooth mouth does not match the mold
1. Increase the clamping pressure and adjust the angle of the clamping support rod (<5 degrees). 2. Move back the position of the mold clamping stroke switch. 3. Repair the mold or check the assembly position of the mold, such as whether the guide post is loose or whether the mold is not tightly pressed. 4. Repair the matching position of the mold teeth