Views: 64 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-01-26 Origin: Site
For airless bottles, boys may be relatively unfamiliar, while girls are more familiar. Some people may wonder what the vacuum bottling is used for, and how to use it repeatedly, it is not difficult. Let's follow in the footsteps of the editor to learn how to repeatedly use vacuum bottling.
1. Airless bottle refers to a container that can isolate the gas in the bottle from outside air and temperature, and a container that isolates external bacteria.
2. The contents of the vacuum bottle can be completely isolated from the outside world. Prevent the product from oxidizing and breeding bacteria due to contact with air, which may cause skin infections.
3. When the airless bottle is in use, hold down the top, and the bottom piston will run up to squeeze out the contents. When the contents of the bottle are used up, the piston will go to the top.
4. When the piston reaches the bottom, the vacuum bottle can be removed. Disassemble the pump head and other parts and install it again, then you can use it repeatedly.
5. The vacuum bottle uses the contraction force of the spring to prevent outside air from entering the vacuum bottle. Use atmospheric pressure to push the piston at the bottom of the bottle forward.
6. Although the airless bottle can be used repeatedly, it should be replaced regularly. In order to avoid being careless when disassembling, air can enter and bacteria can grow.
1. Vacuum bottle bottling refers to a container that can isolate gas from air and temperature.
2. When using the vacuum bottle, the bottom piston will run up to squeeze out the contents.
3. When the piston reaches the bottom, the vacuum bottle can be removed.
4. Disassemble the pump head and other parts and reinstall it. It can be used again.
5. Airless bottles should be replaced regularly.
6. In order to avoid being careless when disassembling, allowing air to enter and breeding of bacteria.