Views: 59 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-29 Origin: Site
Glass bottles are the main category of cosmetic packaging materials, which are mainly used in skin care products (creams, lotions), perfumes, essential oils, and nail polishes. The capacity is small, more than 200ml capacity is rarely used in cosmetics. Glass bottles are divided into wide-mouthed bottles and narrow-mouthed bottles. For solid pastes, a wide-mouthed bottle is generally used. It should be equipped with aluminum or plastic caps. The caps can be used for color spray and other effects; emulsion or liquid creams The body generally uses a narrow-mouth bottle, preferably with a pump head. If the cap is equipped with an inner plug, the liquid is equipped with a small hole with the same plug, and a thicker emulsion is equipped with a large hole plug. Here is mainly about the basic quality requirements of glass bottles:
1. Foreign matter: No rust, oil stains, water stains, pollution that is difficult to wipe off, no paper scraps, insects, hair, broken glass, metal, large amounts of dust, etc. in the bottle.
2. Bottle mouth: no big mouth, small mouth, cracks, breakage, burrs; no obvious skew or displacement of the bottleneck, which affects filling and compatibility.
3. Thread: must be smooth and flat, without deformation, incompleteness, or roughness.
4. Clamping line: there must be no obvious protrusions, misalignment of the double clamping line and sharp burrs that affect safety and compatibility.
5. Standing upright: The bottom of the bottle has no uneven deformation and affects the stability.
6. Bottle body: the thickness is even within the receiving range, and the thickness is not less than 1.5mm. There should be no cracks, cracks or breakage in all parts of the bottle.
8. Different color points: the main viewing surface allows 1 or 2 non-focused points with Φ≤0.5mm but does not affect the LOGO and layout; the non-main viewing surface allows 2 or 3 non-focused points with Φ≤0.5mm but not Affect the layout.
9. Bubbles: 1 or 2 bubbles with Φ≤0.5mm are allowed on the main viewing surface but do not affect the LOGO and layout; 3 bubbles with Φ≤1mm are allowed on the non-main viewing surface and do not affect the layout; but no broken bubbles are allowed .
10. Trachoma: The main viewing surface allows 1 or 2 blisters with Φ≤0.5mm but does not affect the LOGO and layout; the non-main viewing surface allows 3 or less blisters with Φ≤1mm and does not affect the layout.