Views: 75 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-14 Origin: Site
1. The hose is divided into single-layer, double-layer, and five-layer hoses, which are different in terms of pressure resistance, anti-permeability and hand feeling. For example, the five-layer tube consists of an outer layer, an inner layer, and two adhesive layers. Barrier layer. Features: It has excellent gas barrier properties, which can effectively prevent the infiltration of oxygen and peculiar smell gas, and prevent the leakage of the content fragrance and effective ingredients.
2. Double-layer pipes are more commonly used. Single-layer pipes can be used for medium and low-grade pipes. The diameter of the hose is 13#—60#. When a hose of a certain diameter is selected, different capacity characteristics are indicated by different lengths. , The volume can be adjusted at will from 3ml to 360ml. In order to be beautiful and coordinated, the caliber below 60ml is commonly used under 35#. For 100ml and 150ml, the caliber 35#—45# is usually used. For the volume above 150ml, the caliber above 45# is required.
3. Technically, it is divided into round tube, oval tube, flat tube and super flat tube. Flat tube and super flat tube are more complicated than other tubes. They are also new types of tubes in recent years, so the price is correspondingly more expensive.
4. Hose caps have various shapes, generally divided into flat caps, round caps, high caps, flip caps, super flat caps, double-layer caps, spherical caps, lipstick caps, and plastic caps can also be processed in a variety of processes, bronzing Edge, silver edge, colored cap, transparent, oil spray, electroplating, etc., tip cap and lipstick cap are usually equipped with inner plug. Hose caps are injection molded products and hoses are drawn tubes. Most hose manufacturers do not produce hose caps themselves.
5. Some products need to be filled before sealing. The sealing can be divided into: straight pattern sealing, diagonal pattern sealing, umbrella sealing, star point sealing, special-shaped sealing, and sealing can be required when sealing. Print the required date code at the end.
6. The hose can be made of colored tubes, transparent tubes, colored or transparent frosted, pearlescent tubes, and there are matt and bright points. The matte looks elegant but easy to get dirty. The difference between colored tubes and large-area printing on the tube body can be Judging from the incision at the tail, the white incision is a large-area printing tube, and the ink required is high, otherwise it will easily fall off and will crack and expose white marks after being folded.
7. The hose production cycle is generally 15 days to 20 days (from the confirmation of the sample tube), the order quantity for a single product is 5,000 to 10,000. The large-scale manufacturers usually order 10,000 as the minimum quantity, which is very small. If the manufacturer has a large variety, the single product can be ordered with a minimum order quantity of 3,000. Few customers open the molds by themselves. Most of them are public molds (a few characteristic lids are private molds). There is a deviation of ±10% in this industry.
8. There is a big difference in the quality of the hose and the price of different manufacturers. The tube body can be multi-color printing and silk screen printing, and individual manufacturers have thermal transfer equipment and technology. Hot stamping and hot stamping are calculated based on the unit price of the area. The silk-screen printing effect is better, the cost is more expensive and there are fewer manufacturers. Different manufacturers should be selected according to the needs of different levels.