Views: 67 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-16 Origin: Site
Cream bottle is one of the main containers for cosmetics. It has a large caliber, thicker wall, and the material is composed of acrylic and glass. In this article, we mainly analyze the basic quality requirements of cream packaging materials:
1. Foreign objects: Do not mix with dust, flying insects, hair and other debris.
2. Appearance: cracks, flashes, burrs, stains, oil stains, scratches, scratches, ghosts, etc. shall not appear.
3. Short plastic/unsaturated mold: The product is incomplete and seriously affects the overall appearance.
4. The container is broken: the contents cannot be filled, and the function and overall appearance have been affected.
1. Coating: electroplating, spraying dot or linear bottoming, pitting, etc., should be within the limit.
2. Ironing / layout: must be consistent with the design seal, printed text or pattern ghosting, uneven or jagged edges, missing dots, color dots, etc., shall not affect the overall product appearance and the ironing pattern and should be in Within the limit (color dots shall not appear on the logo and within 0.5cm of the vicinity).
3. Surface chromatic aberration: It must meet the signature standard.
4. Characters: must have characters or patterns, the fonts are incomplete, the printed fonts appear broken or incomplete, it is not easy to distinguish the original fonts.
5. Ink pollution: 1mm2↑ ink adhered to the surface of the product (different color points are equivalent).
6. Hot stamping/printing adhesion: Use 3M-810 tape to stick it for 1 minute and then pull it off quickly at an angle of 45° to 90°. There should be no obvious peeling off to expose the bottom, and the font should be clearly visible.
7. Electroplating/spraying adhesion: Use a utility knife to draw 4-6 squares about 0.2cm in length on the electroplating/spraying part (scratch the electroplated/sprayed coating is enough), use 3M-810 tape After sticking to the square for 1 minute, pull it off quickly and firmly at an angle of 45°～90°, without falling off.