Views: 77 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-24 Origin: Site
The increasing demand for cosmetics has caused many suppliers to pay more and more attention to cosmetic plastic bottles, and the demand for cosmetic containers continues to grow. Then, it is necessary to understand all kinds of cosmetic plastic bottles and their processes:
1. Generally used in cosmetics containers with thicker walls, cream bottles, caps, stoppers, gaskets, pump heads, and dust covers are injection molded; PET blow molding is two-step molding, tube embryos are injection molding, and the finished product is packaged for blowing. Others, such as lotion bottles and washing bottles with thin container walls, are blown bottles.
2. Mold development costs: blowing molds are 1,500 yuan-4,000 yuan, injection molds are 8,000 yuan-20,000 yuan, molds made of stainless steel are more expensive than alloy materials, but they are durable. Several molds can be produced at a time. The demand for production volume, if the production volume is large, you can choose a mold with four or six molds, and the customer can decide by himself.
3. The order quantity is generally 3,000 to 10,000, and the color can be customized. Usually, the primary color is frosted and magnetic white, or the pearl powder effect is added. Although the bottle and cap are matched with the same color master, sometimes it is due to the bottle and cap. The materials used are different, and the colors displayed are somewhat different. Screen printing has ordinary ink and UV ink. UV ink has better effect, gloss and three-dimensional effect.
It should be printed to confirm the color during production. The effect of screen printing on different materials will be different. The production cycle is relatively moderate, about 15 days. The silk-printed cylindrical bottle is calculated as a single color, and the flat bottle or irregular-shaped bottle is calculated as two-color or multi-color. Usually, the first silk-screening fee or fixture fee is charged. The unit price of silk-screening is average. It is from 0.08 yuan/color order to 0.1 yuan/color order, the screen version is 100 yuan-200 yuan/model, and the fixture is about 50 yuan/piece.
4. The processing technology of bronzing and silver bronzing is different from that of printing gold powder and silver powder. Hard materials and smooth surfaces are more suitable for bronzing and silver bronzing. The hot stamping effect of soft surfaces is not good, easy to fall off, and the gloss of bronzing silver Degree is better than printing gold and silver. The silk screen film should produce negative film, the graphic effect is black, the background color is transparent, and the hot stamping and silver hot process need to produce positive film, the graphic effect is transparent, and the background color is black. The proportion of text and pattern should not be too small or too thin, otherwise the effect will not be printed.
5. Bottle caps are generally equipped with inner gaskets, pull caps, and inner plugs. Very few are equipped with small spoons or droppers. This is mainly due to its tightness and ease of use.