Views: 94 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-30 Origin: Site
1. The screen printing of glass bottles and plastic bottles requires a printing fee. If it is a new specification packaging bottle and the screen printing factory does not have the corresponding fixture, it will charge a fixture fee, but a certain amount of screen printing can be used to deduct this cost, such as business Over 20,000 or more can prevent this expense.
2. When producing dominating silk-screen bottles, you should face up to avoid excessive handling or collisions to prevent the polished silk-screen from ending up, and face up to the selection of a fair disinfection system during production.
3. Make a sample before batch silk-screen cosmetic bottles, confirm that the graphic silk-screen is finished, and produce. After confirmation, the production adjustment cycle is 4-5 days, depending on the difficulty and number of silk-screening.
4. Plastic bottles are divided into popular ink and UV ink screen printing. UV ink is more widely dominated. The characters and pictures are three-dimensional, more glossy, not easy to fade, and can be printed in multiple colors. The print volume is usually more than 1000.
5. If the frosted glass bottle has a wrong image, it can be reprinted after the grinding process from the beginning, and the processing fee is variable.
6. Individuals, as the graphic identification process of packaging products, have an important impact on the image of the product, so the requirements for craftsmanship are higher.
7. All screen printing factories have hot stamping and silver hot stamping processes. The screen printing has manual, mechanical screen printing, pad printing and sticker pad printing.