Views: 85 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-05 Origin: Site
3. The special application of anodized aluminum in the process. Hot stamping and then printing is a new idea in the cigarette label design and printing industry. The application of this process has high requirements for anodized aluminum. In addition to achieving accurate bronzing position, smooth and bright surface, balanced and uniform pressure, no blistering, no paste, etc., special attention must be paid to the edge of the bronzing pattern not to have obvious pressure the hot stamping anodized aluminum should have good adhesion on the hot stamping surface, and there should be no obvious scratches and scratches.
Everyone knows that the bronzing process is actually a process in which the paper is heated and compressed. For white cards and glass cards, special attention should be paid to the protection of semi-finished products, and various unfavorable factors of paper deformation should be minimized during the production process. This will greatly help the smooth progress of the hot stamping process and the improvement of the product qualification rate.
In the application of bronzing process, it will encounter the problem of how to improve work efficiency in production, especially for the process improvement of large-volume products. Direct hot stamping on the surface of UV varnish. The process itself has very high requirements for UV varnish and hot stamping anodized aluminum. When coating the varnish, pay attention to controlling the amount of oil and try to ensure the relative coating of the entire batch of products.
Stable, and the oil layer should be thin and flat; for the anodized aluminum used for bronzing, it is required to be high temperature resistant, have good adhesion, and have good bronzing compatibility with the varnish (the resin used in the varnish The type matches the hot melt adhesive in the bronzing anodized aluminum). In all products, the application range of this process is relatively small. In addition, the hot stamping of anodized aluminum on gold, silver ink and matt oil also has high requirements on the hot stamping surface and hot stamping of anodized aluminum. If the ink particles on the hot stamping surface are large Or rough surface will directly affect the normal process of bronzing.
1. It is necessary to choose the appropriate hot stamping foil according to the different varieties of the hot items. When hot stamping, the three-way coordination of temperature, pressure, and hot stamping speed must be mastered, and it will be different according to the different hot stamping materials and hot stamping area.
2. When cutting, you should master the speed and direction of the turning tool.
3. Anodized aluminum hot stamping foil should use suitable paper, ink (especially black ink), kerosene, and composite glue. The hot stamping parts must be kept dry to avoid oxidation or damage to the hot stamping layer.
4. The general packaging is: a roll of 64CM×120M, a box of 10 rolls; customizable width of 64CM, length of 120M or 360m large rolls or other special specifications.
5. Store it upright, pressure-proof, moisture-proof, heat-proof, sun-proof, and place in a cool, well-ventilated place.