Views: 90 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-01-19 Origin: Site
Essential oil bottles are mainly glass bottles containing essential oils. The main feature of essential oil bottles is that they have good sealing performance to ensure that the essential oils are not volatile. The essential oil bottle has a certain degree of mechanical strength and can withstand the pressure inside the bottle and the external force during transportation.
Essential oil bottles are divided into round essential oil bottles and square essential oil bottles according to their shapes; diameter: international standard 18mm; bottle caps: fully-equipped caps, including: plastic anti-theft caps, large plastic anti-theft caps, anodized aluminum caps, bakelite caps, and anodized aluminum glass Dropper and so on. Uses: Used for packaging flavors, chemical reagents, medicinal liquids, etc. What are the factors that affect the quality of essential oil bottles?
1. When the glass blank falls into the initial mold, it cannot accurately enter the initial mold, and the friction with the mold wall is too large to form wrinkles. After blowing, the wrinkles are dispersed and expanded, forming wrinkles in the glass bottle body.
2. The scissors marks of the upper feeder are too large, and some essential oil bottles have scars on the bottle body after forming.
3. The material of the initial mold and the formed glass wine bottle is poor, and the density is not good. After high temperature, the oxidation is too fast, resulting in the formation of small pits on the surface of the mold and the surface of the formed glass wine bottle is dim.
4. The poor quality of the mold oil of the essential oil bottle will make the mold smooth, reduce the dripping speed, and change the material pattern too quickly.
5. The initial mold design of the glass bottle is unreasonable, and the mold cavity is large or small. After the material falls into the forming mold, it blows up and is unevenly dispersed, which will cause the body of the glass wine bottle to become mottled.
6. Uneven descent speed of the machine and improper adjustment of the tuyere will cause the initial mold and molding temperature of the glass bottle to be inconsistent. Simply making a cold spot on the glass bottle directly affects the brightness.
7. Unclean glass or uneven temperature in the kiln will also cause bubbles, small particles and small hemp blanks in the produced glass wine bottles.
8. If the speed of the team's machine is too fast or too slow, the bottle of essential oil is uneven, and the thickness of the bottle wall is different, mottle will appear.