Views: 90 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-18 Origin: Site
1. Different properties: Plastic is a high-molecular synthetic material with many types. Cosmetic glass bottles can be made into emerald green, dark green, light cyan and amber glass by using metal ion colorants.
2. Different characteristics: The glass bottle is a traditional packaging product, which is characterized by bright and transparent, good chemical stability, airtight, easy to shape, but heavy in weight and easy to break. Plastic bottles have good mechanical properties, light weight, convenient storage and transportation, and easy portability.
3. Different advantages: cosmetic glass bottles have good sealing performance, stable chemical properties, and high-grade materials, which can effectively ensure that the contents do not deteriorate for a long time, which is an ideal choice for cosmetic packaging. Cosmetic plastic bottles have good barrier properties, good airtightness and high transparency.
1. It is not suitable to store cosmetics in direct sunlight or light. Because cosmetics are exposed to direct sunlight or light, water will evaporate, and some ingredients will lose their vitality, leading to aging and deterioration. Also, because cosmetics contain a large number of drugs and chemical substances, they are prone to chemical changes due to ultraviolet rays in the sun, making them effective Lower it, so don't put the cosmetics outdoors, on the balcony, next to the dressing lamp, etc.
2. When buying cosmetics, do not take samples displayed in the cabinet, because they are easily or have deteriorated due to long-term exposure to the lights in the cabinet.
3. It is not suitable to store cosmetics in places where the temperature is too high, because high temperature not only easily volatilizes the water in the cosmetics, and the cosmetic paste becomes dry, but also easily causes the oil and water in the cream to separate and deteriorate. Therefore, in the hot summer, do not put too much cosmetics in your handbag, so that you can use it in a short time. The most suitable storage temperature should be below 35°C.