Views: 108 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-18 Origin: Site
Cream bottle/can is one of the main containers for cosmetics. It has a larger caliber, thicker wall, and the material is composed of acrylic and glass. In this article, we mainly analyze the basic quality requirements of cream packaging materials. Due to the level of the editor It is limited and mistakes are inevitable, so this article is only for the reference of friends who purchase packaging materials in the Youpin community:
(1) Foreign matter: Do not mix dust, flying insects, hair and other sundries inside
(2) Appearance: no cracks, flashes, burrs, stains, oil stains, scratches, scratches, ghosts, etc.
(3) Short plastic/unsaturated mold: the product is incomplete and seriously affects the overall appearance
(4) The container is ruptured: the contents cannot be filled, and the function and overall appearance have been affected
(1) Coating: electroplating, spraying, dot or linear exposure, pitting, etc., should be within the limit
(2) Ironing / layout: must be consistent with the design seal, printed text or pattern ghosting, uneven or jagged edges, missing dots, color dots, etc., shall not affect the overall product appearance and the ironing pattern and should Within the limit (color dots must not appear on the logo and within 0.5cm of the vicinity)
(3) Surface chromatic aberration: must meet the signature standard
(4) Text: text or patterns must be indispensable, the font is incomplete, the printed font appears broken or incomplete, and it is not easy to distinguish the original font
(5) Ink pollution: 1mm2↑ ink adhered to the surface of the product (different color points are equivalent)
(6) Hot stamping/printing adhesion: Use 3M-810 tape to stick it for 1 minute and then pull it off quickly at an angle of 45° to 90°. There should be no obvious peeling off so that the bottom is exposed, and the font should be clearly visible.
(7) Electroplating/spraying adhesion: Use a utility knife to draw 4 to 6 squares with a side length of about 0.2cm on the electroplating/spraying part (scratch the electroplated/sprayed coating), use 3M-810 After sticking the tape to the square for 1 minute, pull it off quickly and forcefully at an angle of 45°～90° without falling off.
(1) Specifications/dimensions: in line with standards and within limits
(2) Material: Do not use inappropriate raw materials and materials to produce and assemble
(3) Gate: must not appear, it will shake when standing
(4) Thread: no slippage, affecting function and overall appearance
(5) Deformation: causing bottles and caps and other products to fail to match
(6) Gap: the matching gap is not allowed to exceed the standard by more than 0.5mm
(7) Positioning: the positioning is beyond the standard ±2mm or more
(1) The matching torque of the cap and the bottle: After the cap and the bottle are tightened, use a torque meter to test the opening torque should be between 0.2N.m and 0.7N.m, and no slippage shall be allowed when the tightening is continued after tightening.
(2) Pull-out force between the outer cover and the inner cover: Use a pull-out force tester to test the pull-out force between the outer cover and the inner cover should be ≧4 kgf (39.23 N).
(3) Vacuum leak test: Fill the product with water and lay (or turn it upside down) on the absorbent white paper in the vacuum box. Vacuum for 15 minutes, the loss rate shall not be greater than 0.5%.
(4) Vacuum box air pressure: The product material is ordinary material -0.06MPa, and the product material contains volatile components: -0.08MPa.
(5) Drop test: It is filled with water and dropped at a height of 1m, and it is broken, loose or not functioning properly.